News, trends and entertainment

Woman Dies On New Year’s Day Weeks After Being Electrocuted In Lagos

A woman was electrocuted early last month, has sadly passed away after weeks of being hospitalized.

It was gathered that the woman who was full of life as she celebrated her 40th birthday recently, was seeing off a friend who came to visit her on December 9th, 2018, around Sòlébò Estate, Aga Ikorodu – when a high tension cable fell off from the Ikeja Electricity Pole and landed on her while light was on.

Immediately eyewitnesses called the Electricity Company officials, and the light was switched off but before the people could gather to rescue her to the hospital, the light came on again, and they all ran back.

Then the light went off again and the people immediately rushed her to lkorodu General Hospital where she was given First Aid treatment and then transferred immediately to Gbagada General Hospital.

According to Rasheed Adedeji Fatuga, the doctors in the hospital recommended that she eats a crate of egg per day, due the level of her condition.

It was also disclosed that representatives of the Electricity company visited the victim while she was on the sick bed, and gave her Ten Thousand Naira (10,000).


Post a Comment


Contact Form


Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget